Friday, October 30, 2009

Bragging Time

Yep, that's right. It's time to brag about my extremely talented sister Suzi. While she was visiting in Willcox in September she took some pictures of my sweet baby Korbin and big boy Scotty. She had to work with some irritating conditions. She didn't have her normal equipment and set up. The weather was terrible and it was constantly overcast so the natural lighting wasn't the greatest. Plus she only had so much time there to visit and had other things planned so she worked around that too. And despite all of these things, she did an amazing job!!

Did I mention that she is extremely talented??? She also made the cute little hat with ears that Korbin is wearing in some of the pictures. There are so many good pictures but here is a little taste.







9 comments:

Kathi said...

love them! what a sweet baby! love the hat and blanket.

Mechelle said...

SO precious! She is good, and how lucky are you? Two sweet-a-pie boys and a wonderfuly talented sister.

Julie said...

So super jealous :) Korbin totaly looks CUTE!!

hyrum♥chelsea said...

so dang cute!

Sarah said...

Wow! Those are GREAT pictures! I'm glad you were able to get some done - I always enjoy looking back at the pictures of when they were "little"!

Hope you are doing well in Casa Grande, we miss you guys - a LOT!

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE my "Hooter Hider", because I do. Just so you know. : )

Diana said...

Suzi is very talented! Very cute pictures! You are very talented too!!! Have you not been sewing much? I understand with moving and a new baby...but you haven't updated your sewing blog in a WHOLE YEAR!!!!
Oh yeah....and you make really cute boys!

Raysha said...

Diana, I haven't been sewing for quite awhile. I haven't sewn anything since like May??? I keep telling myself that I'll get myself organized enough to start again but.......... I haven't gotten there yet. Hopefully soon..... like, in time to make you something for your baby boy!

sher said...

SOooooO talented, but you are too....runs in the fam

Beth said...

Wow! What a talented sister you have! She did a great job on all of those pictures (I couldn't even pick one out as a favorite, because I like them all)! Oh, it probably helps to have such a cute subject too!