Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Banned!!

I am officially banning myself from the Twilight movie. I know that I will come out very disappointed so why even watch. I can't believe that they cast this guy Robert Pattison as our beautiful amazing Edward. What the crap?!!!!! I know that they say, "Nobody will match what you think Edward should look like" or "Edward's a vampire, we could never find anyone who would match all characteristics" or some dumb trash like that but could they have TRIED!!!! So, they go for someone that wouldn't even match a human beauty let alone a vampire? So sorry Summit Entertainment, you won't be getting my money on this effort. Try harder next time!!!!

3 comments:

Koi said...

I think I threw up a little in my mouth when I was this post. I then immediately controlled (t) so I could go to the "Twilight" movie official site to see if it was really true.
I guess I'm just sad because for so long now I have imagine cuties such as Henry Cavil or Matt Dallas playing my beloved Edward.
Robert Pattinson can never be an Edward. He's just not cute enough. I would venture to say he's even ugly. I've never seen him be even slightly not ugly. He always had that little bit of "oh my gosh, is he retarded?" look about him. Seriously, is he retarded, or is it just the stupid people who cast him? I may ban myself too if Jacob isn't a freaking cutie.

It's sad that I care so much. I am after all 30!

Jill said...

I hadn't seen his picture yet. He sucks. Cant we start a petition or something?

Melissa said...

Okay...I just saw this on her website today and nearly threw up. I am currently re-reading the trio and just started book 3...MY Edward is SO much more than this lame gangly fellow. I almost cried. Bella...almost acceptable, but this shmuck...gag! The shape of his face isn't even right. Maybe we should all search far and wide for our ideas of Edward and them compare...see if we all have the same idea...this guy sucks. I don't trust myself enough to see that movie either. I'd probably cry the whole way through just because I was so upset by how they butchered this wonderful tale.